You don’t know what you’re missing if you’ve never owned a Himalayan salt lamp. It’s like having an open window – a softly glowing natural source of fresh, clean air – on your desk, in your living room, next to the bed, or anywhere you choose to put it. Our salt lamps are made from pure Himalayan salt crystals mined and crafted in the Himalayan mountains of Pakistan.
- Raises Energy Levels - Positive ions deplete the body of energy, and it is proven that Himalayan salt does the opposite. The negative ions increase energy levels yielding a refreshing effect similar to the feeling of rejuvenation achieved from spending time in nature.
- Better Sleep - Over-exposure to positive ions reduces the brain’s blood and oxygen supply, which leads to irregular sleeping patterns. The negative ions from the Himalayan salt lamp reverse this effect, making it a popular sleep-aid. Also, in direct relation to chromotherapy, the soothing light can help people suffering from insomnia.
- Enhances Mood - Studies suggest that negative ions improve mood and energy levels by increasing serotonin in the brain. Therefore, Himalayan salt lamps benefit people suffering from seasonal affective disorder and other forms of depression.
- Neutralizes Electromagnetic Radiation - Everyday electronics such as Mobile Phones, Televisions and computers constantly release positive ions into the air. These and other common electronics can cause an overflow of electromagnetic radiation which, although invisible, causes serious long-term effects. Constant exposure to electromagnetic radiation is known primarily to cause fatigue, increase stress and weaken the immune system. Himalayan salt lamps emit negative ions and cancel out positive ones. Therefore, by neutralizing electromagnetic-radiation, they reduce artificial frequencies and even prevent static buildup.
- Boosts Blood Flow - Particular scientific studies have suggested that negative ions, such as those emitted by the salt lamp, can accelerate blood flow. This boost helps to improve several disorders of the vascular system and can prevent certain damage to the lungs.
- Cleans and Purifies Air - Our Salt Lamps clean the air through an operation called Hygroscopy, which attracts and absorbs contaminated water molecules from the immediate environment and locks them into the salt crystal. The process has the amazing ability to remove cigarette smoke, dust and other contaminants from the air. This benefit is particularly popular, as salty air acts as an overall health booster and clears the air passages.
Frequently asked questionsWhich size is right for me?
The size of our lamp all depends on the coverage you would like, We would recommend your lamp to be 1-2kg if you would like it on your desk or in your bedroom. Whereas 2-3 KG would work best in an average sized room such as your living room or kitchen. If you would like coverage for a large room, the 3-5KG lamp would be best for you.
Does the lamp help those with asthma?
Yes! Himalayan salt is a very common cure for Asthma in countries in South Asia. Scientists have not only highly recommended salt lamps to those suffering from asthma but have even recommended Himalayan salt inhalers.
Do you have any guarantee?
Yes, if for any reason you are disappointed with the quality of the lamp, Please contact our support team and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Can I leave my lamp turned on for the whole day?
Not only can you, but for the best results we would recommend it. The salt lamps have a low wattage bulb so there really is no problem in leaving them on in terms of your electricity bill this means there is no risk of the lamp over-heating because of being left on too long.
How long will the salt lamp last?
Your salt lamp will last forever! Its crystalline form is more than 250 million years old, so you can most definitely expect it to last for decades in your ownership.
Can kids use the lamp too?
Of course! The hygroscopic properties vastly improve the air in rooms by removing molecules of dirt, dust, and pollen particles as well as clearing the room of 'electrosmog' and prevent dust mites which is particularly helpful for children and in improving the quality of your child's lungs. As well as this, a salt lamp in your child's bedroom can aid in relieving uncomfortable skin conditions such as eczema, measles and many other common childhood illnesses due to its anti-humidity properties. Not to mention, the warm glow makes for an amazing night lamp!